Pattern announces the launch of the production of a new innovative mask for civil use called E MASK, which was studied very quickly in the company’s development centers in Turin and Spello to meet some key needs of customers, of the country and of Italian companies.
The E MASK product is:
- Sustainable. E MASK is in fact a reusable mask as it is composed of a fabric that, while washable, maintains its own antibacterial and anti-drip characteristics, and a non-woven italian fabric filter certified by the Polytechnic University of Milan to be replaced daily.
- Comfortable. It is composed of a hypoallergenic cotton shell that remains in contact with the skin.
- Comfortable and elegant. It is developed thanks to an advanced 3D pattern-making software, in three sizes (man, woman and child) so as to adapt perfectly to the different conformations of the male, female and 4-12 year old face.
- Low cost of use. Given that it is, in fact, reusable it has a lower cost per use than disposable masks; while using materials of the highest level.
- Made in Italy. E MASK supports the Italian economy throughout the supply chain since it is 100% Made in Italy, both regarding the fabric of the mask and the non-woven fabric of the filter, and for its manufacture.
A QCode applied on the template certifies the entire Italian supply chain used.
Some important Italian companies are participating in the project including, for the supply of fabrics, Olmetex, a Como-based company leader in technical cotton fabrics, and DualSanitaly® leader in the health and wellness sector which, since 1949, has been producing and distributing the Gibaud brand products in Italy.