In compliance with Euronext Growth Milan Italia Issuer’s Regulations, whoever holds at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of Pattern S.p.A. is deemed to be a “Significant shareholder”.
Exceeding the 5% threshold and achieving or exceeding (over or below) 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66,6% and 90% makes up a “Substantial Change” that significant shareholders must report to Pattern S.p.A.
To this purpose, within 4 trading days after the date of the transaction that resulted in the “Substantial Change”, the significant shareholder must report the following to Pattern S.p.A.:
- The identities of significant shareholders involved;
- The date on which Pattern S.p.A. was notified;
- The date of the Substantial Change in shares;
- The price, amount and category of Pattern S.p.A. financial instruments involved;
- The nature of the transaction;
- The nature and extent of the significant shareholder’s contribution to the transaction.
Each Significant Shareholder may use the communication models referred to in the "Transparency Discipline" (as defined in the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers Regulations) with particular regard to the information and communications due by Significant Shareholders. The communication must be made by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the Company's Board of Directors and to the Company’s Investor Relations address: firstname.lastname@example.org.